The Laser Scan allows to have an overview of the condition of the coatings. In this way it is possible to determine the best change strategy based on cost-opportunity
Does not require contact with the components to be measured.
• The measurements and results are obtained in a short time.
• Iidentification of areas of greater wear in the coatings.
• Identification of nonconformities in the scanned area.
• Redesign of coatings according to wear ratios.
• Define coating change strategies, based on opportunity cost.
• Determine the life time of the coatings.
OBJECTIVES OF THE
A periodic monitoring allows to achieve greater accuracy in maintenance scheduling, reducing operational costs associated with the mobilization of workers, contractors and maintenance supplies. A better planning in maintenance is saving and value to the process.
In order to obtain the estimated life of the coatings of the mill based on the tonnage processed, laser measurement is performed to monitor the wear throughout the campaign, to then compare with nominal CAD model and know the remnant of each piece.
Chute de Descarga
Mesa Sistema Motriz
Control de Activos
Cel: +56 9 9654 20 53
Tel: +56 55 2 554145